The Whutt ?


Bonjour and Welcome :)



a letter to you ~
Wednesday 21 March 2012 | 0 comments
Salam syg ,
hope you are doing just fine there =)
hey do you know that i miss you ?
yes i do .
azam ...
Im tired of arguing and quarelled with you over stupid things .
i dont know how to stop this
you do know that i love you right ?
everytime u dont text or call me ,
i'll hold my hp tight and waiting for you .
when you go out and hang out with ur friends till midnight ,
i cant sleep cz im waiting for ur call .
when we argued and you stop texting me ,
i have to control the urge of wanting to text you first .
do you know how hard it is ?
you have your own problems and so do I .
i want to say sorry cz i cant be perfect for you nor understand you .
but i'll be here for you whenever u need me =)
im so sorry cz i seek to much attention from you .
im sorry for my temperamental and behavior .
you should know that you are so lucky to have friends around you
when u are feeling down  .
you are very lucky indeed .
yes that differences between us .
i do have friends but to me ,
when i have boyfriend i want him to make me laugh ,
i want him to be my shoulder to cry on ,
i want him to bare with my attitude .
thats ME .
but don worry its normal.
A GIRL will say BOYFRIEND forever ,
and A BOY will say FRIENDS forever.
its normal baby =)
i wish i can make you happy.i really do =(
im feeling useless cz i cant make you happy =(
what a lucky man farhan is to have a GF that understand him kan :)
im so sorry syg .. im not like her ..
i xtahu lah kita couple ni sampai mana ...
but i janji i akan jadi kwn u sampai bila2   .. mcm dulu k ?
n kita akan happy .
or at least u akan happy :)
sorry selama i ade ngn u i selaluu bagi tekanan kat u .
but.... kitaaa xkan clash lah.sebab kita HEBAD .eheee
muah muah muah

Jaga lah diri elok2 k azam ,
Muah

OLD | NEW